ONTAP Discussions

Where can i find the logfile of the webserver in the SVM ?

mario_grunert

The cluster itself has this logfile : https://ontap-cluster/spi/ontap-nodename/etc/log/mlog/apache_logs/apache_access.log
But where is the logfile of the webservice within the Data SVM is saved ?
When using the ontap-api towards the cluster i can check up all calls by observing the logfile, and translating it to a role if some commands fail. But according manual of the databroker when having a metro cluster i need to register the SVM, but the documentation about the needed "role" is not complete. 

[IP-CLIENT] [CLUSTER-IP] 4294967295 [USERNAME] [Thu Mar 05 09:07:56.874732 2020 +0000] "POST /servlets/netapp.servlets.admin.XMLrequest_filer HTTP/1.1" 200 230 32185 - 0 + 127.0.0.1 lun-get-iter .

2 REPLIES 2

paul_stejskal

Can you please provide a little more detail about what you're trying to do? I'm a little confused by the post.

I try to troubleshoot missing rights toward an SVM, if any rights are missing toward the cluster these log showed all accesses, but where are the entries when i run a API call toward an SVM ?

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public