ONTAP Discussions

About ONTAP Discussions
Discuss and ask questions about NetApp's Operating System, ONTAP, and its data protection features and plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Hello Guys   Any question. I need download Ontap 9.7P4 but is not available.   There is a reason why it is no longer available?   Regards Sebastian An ...read more
Hello, friends. I have two clusters who once had SnapMirror relationships, but we're breaking up the band. I deleted the SnapMirror relationships, vse ...read more
I am in the process of doing a controller swap from a FAS2620 to a FAS8200 using the Upgrading Controller Express Guide.   The instructions say to net ...read more
Hi,  We have two applications configured on ontap 9.4 and we would like to disable the automatic snapshots: application show-detail :   ============== ...read more
how do we get the 7-mode controller details via powershell/REST api?   details such as model, serial number...etc   In cluster mode, we can use Get-Nc ...read more
My English is not good, please try to understand   I have two Storages with 7-mode, one storage is online and 2nd is not in production/free. One drive ...read more
We recently had NetApp install a two-node FAS8700 cluster, but when we checked - we can only connect to 1 out of the service-processors. We can connec ...read more
Hello,   Our customer is currently using CIFS from Ontap 9.5 and  8.2.4 (7-mode) and he is going to change some user's UPN attributes (userPrincipalNa ...read more
Updated to ontap 9.6P9 from ontap 9.5  directly after I notice my PRTG (https based) sensors  going down for this cluster short time after i found out ...read more
Hi all,   we run a Powershell script to create snapshots from Windows 2012 R2 machine on a FAS2554. It ran flawlessly until last week when we upgraded ...read more
Check out the KB!
NetApp Insights To Action
All Community Forums