ONTAP Discussions

About ONTAP Discussions
Discuss and ask questions about NetApp's Operating System, ONTAP, and its data protection features and plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Hi Folks,We have a FAS 8200 cluster (9.5P9) that is currently using a single 2 port data interface group  (per node) on an isolated switch dedicated t ...read more
Hello, Shall I create same name CIFS server in two different SVM in one node cluster? Both SVM's are targeted to one single domain.eg.1. cifs_server ( ...read more
Hello all, I have problems removing an old snapshot which shows status "busy". This is a snapshot on a backup machine. The snapmirror relationship and ...read more
Hi all,    in short - how can I change the formatting on the event logs going to a syslog server?in detail -  I have configured my cluster to to send ...read more
Hi Team. I am trying to configure SNMPv3 on cluster using ONTAP 9 SNMP Configuration Express Guide. I havd added v3 user. However, the default communi ...read more
Hi,   I've noticed that the default Network Security Group for CVO has an allowed incoming rule for Kerberos TCP 749. Can anyone articulate why this i ...read more
NetApp best practices, at least in earlier versions, recommend configuring event notifications on a cluster with the "important-events" filter. After ...read more
Hello, I need to replace some disks and need insight into nuances and issues that might arise from doing that with partitioned disks.   Background: we ...read more
Hi,   I want to get a breakdown of the total read/write/other IOPS over a specific period, say 24 hours or a week for example. OCUM only seems to prov ...read more
Cloud Volumes ONTAP
Review Banner
All Community Forums
Public