ONTAP Hardware

FAS250 Product Manual

fas250

I have an old FAS250 system that I need to maintain, but the product manual has been lost. Tried to download product manual from the Library, but there is no link to download. Can anyboday point me to a downloadable copy?

4 REPLIES 4

andris

It’s far too old for there to be any official download location at NetApp.

You’re only hope is to find it squirreled away on the Internet, somewhere... or someone on the community still happens to have a copy.

aborzenkov

What kind of documentation are you looking for? It still runs the same Data ONTAP 7G, and these manuals are still available. Hardware overview including on-board ports layout is still in HWU. And knowledge base still contains articles about old platforms as well.

Unless you start completely from scratch and has never touched any FAS before, I’d say available information is pretty good to work with it.

So may be you need to elaborate on your question - what information do you need?

fas250

Specifically, I would like to know how to change the network configuration of the device. Is that in the Data ONTAP 7G manual? I will check it out, unless I hear otherwise from you. Thanks for the reply.

aborzenkov

@fas250 wrote:

I would like to know how to change the network configuration of the device. Is that in the Data ONTAP 7G manual?

It is function of operating system, so if it is in any manual then yes, it is in Data ONTAP manual.

Public