Topics with Label: ONTAP 9

About Data ONTAP Discussions
Discuss and ask questions about NetApp's Operating Systems Data ONTAP 7G (Data ONTAP 8.0 7-Mode), Clustered Data ONTAP 8, Data ONTAP Edge and their data protection features and plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
I noticed while reading notes on 9.6P7 and 9.7P2 that the TDP SnapMirror type has been restored! That is a huge game-changer and somewhat shocking it ...read more
Thankfully, I discovered today that OnTAP 9.6 will not support the 7 Mode Transition Tool, according to the Release Notes. I say "thankfully" because ...read more
Hello,   We received the following message   EMERGENCY "boot.varfs.backup.issue: Backup of the /var file system has failed (found 67 files missing dur ...read more
Hello, I have an FAS2554 system that is off support so asking here.  The system was upgraded to 9.7P1 recently.  Our Qualys scanner tagged the array a ...read more
We are migrating our two-node FAS2552 (9.3) cluster to new switches. The new and old switches have L2 connectivity. All 4 10G ports are in use on each ...read more
Fabric Pool: S3 External Capacity Tier creation failing.   Error: Data ONTAP API Failed: Cannot verify availability of the object store from node <nod ...read more
Hi, I created a FlexGroup, then I decided I needed it to have the same geometry as a FlexGroup on another system. So I deleted it and recreated it. I ...read more
Hey, It seems like the new system manager for ontap 9.7 only allows to view the Applications page but not to create or modify. Can it only be done thr ...read more
Hey all,   I'm experimenting wiht OT Select in our lab. Today I upgraded Deploy to 2.10 to be able to use software RAID with ESX as I have a host (for ...read more
I have added public keys to a user on a particular vserver that has 4 data lifs.  When the user issues an ssh command against the first data lif, they ...read more
Try the NEW Support Site!
NetApp Support Site
Forums