Topics with Label: ONTAP 9

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Join Our Broadcast Event   Artificial intelligence (AI) and deep learning technologies are transforming virtually every market, from self-driving vehi ...read more
This is my first attempt at using the powershell toolkit, I'm trying to get a list of the space available on all of our cifs and nfs shares. It mostly ...read more
Title of Vulnerability: Content Security Policy (CSP) Not Implemented - Risk Level: Moderate (CVSS=5.0) Rationale/Finding Description: The NetApp dev ...read more
Creating a CSR and submitting it to the CA for a certificate is the easy part.   My question is as follows:   The Microsoft CA (internal) has multiple ...read more
Hey guys, I cannot find support of NetApp's DSM for Window Server 2016. Will this be added in the future or is the "MS MPIO" the only way to go with S ...read more
when running deduplication   we noticed from yesterday the progress percentage went down.  Is that from it changing phases or does the progress count ...read more
Hello All, I have noticed strange behavior on my NetApp environment. When I tried copying and pasting almost 2 GB of data from  1vol of 1st SVM to ano ...read more
We currently have a project underway to upgrade our domain functionality level from Server 2008R2 to Server 2016. Trying to find a reference as to wha ...read more
Environment: ONTAP 9.1 on an HA pair Windows Server 2008 R2 (no MPIO installed)   Hi, I have an iSCSI LUN that's accesbile via an ifgrp on a node. Whe ...read more
I am trying to move a volume from aggra 1a to aggr 1c and my volume move fails with error: Error: Creating Snapshot copy with owner tag: Not enough sp ...read more
Greetings and Happy V-day,   Does NetApp currently have SSO for their filers, specically for mode 7?  If they do, which version and do you have a link ...read more
Forums