AFF

X1151A Datasheet

Sandro_Cosenza

Hi All.

Someone can tell me where or how to find an official datasheet of the PCIe card X1151A (111-04635: NIC,100GbE, PCIe gen3 x16, Smart IO) for AFF A400?

Thanks & regards

Sandro

7 REPLIES 7

TMACMD

What’s there to know besides

•  our enhances efficiencies as an offload card on certain AFF platforms
  •  it is used as the dedicated cluster network card when using 100g (or 40g if you must)
  •  Only the 10Gb cards are allowed in slot 2 right above it
  •  it is always part of those certain AFF platforms and cannot be removed
  •  it cannot be used on a FAS

Sandro_Cosenza

Thanks for the answer.

But my problem is: without an official datasheet, I cannot codify the card into Alstom internal database, named "CLAMP". (Alstom is the company where I work).

In the NetApp Universe, I can find the card but I cannot find an official datasheet: I can find photos of X1151A that look like photos made by a child with his smartphone. In every case, if I try to export anything, I get anonymous PDF or XLS documents, that are not official datasheets (they are without  any stamp, copyright, etc. of NetApp)

So, I cannot codify anything about X1151A, so I cannot order it...

Can someone help me with an official NetApp datasheet? For me, it's OK photos of official papers included into the box of the card, too...

Thks & regards

Sandro Cosenza

TMACMD

Talk with your local Netapp sales team. They would have to be the ones to Share that information

i suspect if I have access to it as a partner I’m not allowed to share. 

aborzenkov

@TMACMD wrote:

if I have access to it as a partner. 

Do you? I tried to find anything about this card (as a partner) on support portal. I found nothing. In the past there were separate documentation sections for add-on cards (HBA and network). There is nothing now. Not only for this card, but for any other.

NetApp_RZ

The only information I have found that is close to a datasheet is in Agile.

That info is internal use only so someone above my pay grade would have to decide if the information could be released to the customer.

NedaNahid

Hi Sandro, 
did you able to find the data sheet?

Sandro_Cosenza
That's kind of you, to request my feedback, after more than two months.
You didn't give me any official X1151A Datasheet, as my request and you tell me there are X1151A datasheets for Netapp's internal use only.

I've must "built it" by myself, collating various information, available into various resellers.

I hope to be luckier next time.

Regards

Sandro COSENZA
Design Engineer
Alstom
Via di Corticella, 75 - 40128 Bologna - Italy

Email: sandro.cosenza@alstomgroup.com
www.alstom.com<>
[cid:image001.png@01D8BBBA.88E26840]<>
[cid:image002.png@01D8BBBA.88E26840]<>
[cid:image003.png@01D8BBBA.88E26840]<>
[cid:image004.png@01D8BBBA.88E26840]<>
[cid:image005.png@01D8BBBA.88E26840]<>
[cid:image006.png@01D8BBBA.88E26840]<>

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.
Public