Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

[7-mode] Per domain cpu utilization missing on CLI/ZAPI in OCUM but available in NMC

marcinlub

Hello,

I'm trying to get performance counters using ZAPI from perl (in order to export graphs to XLSX file). 

I can get regular performance counters (like FCP average latency) but I'm getting problems with domain busy. 

Counter "processor:domain_busy" is invalid.

When I check on CLI on the OCUM it also doesn't show the domains.

C:\Users\XP96SMPlsa>dfm perf counter list NTAP-20A-OW:processor:*:*:*
Object    Instance                 Counter                  Label1    Label2    Unit      Priv
-------   ---------                --------                 -------   -------   -----     -----
processor processor3               processor_busy                               percent   basic
processor processor3               processor_elapsed_time                       none      basic
processor processor3               sk_switches                                  per_sec   basic
processor processor1               processor_busy                               percent   basic
processor processor1               processor_elapsed_time                       none      basic
processor processor1               sk_switches                                  per_sec   basic
processor processor2               processor_busy                               percent   basic
processor processor2               processor_elapsed_time                       none      basic
processor processor2               sk_switches                                  per_sec   basic
processor processor0               processor_busy                               percent   basic
processor processor0               processor_elapsed_time                       none      basic
processor processor0               sk_switches                                  per_sec   basic

But when I use NMC to connect to OCUM in Performance Advisor fot the same object NTAP-20A-OW I can see the processor per domain utilization. 

I have previously used the same perl code to connect to older DFM (4.2) and it worked. What do I have to do to get the domain counters over ZAPI/CLI ?

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public