Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

How to create a OCUM report including all volumes and their aggregates

heightsnj

I need a report in OCUM 6.3 which simply include all volumes and which aggregate each one of them is located on.

I don't see any existing reports can show me sometihng like this.

Could you please help?

Also, the following link seems providing me the reports I can import from, but the link doesn't exisit. Can you please help me to find out the right link?

https://communities.netapp.com/community/products_and_solutions/storage_management_soft

ware/oncommand-report/report-store

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

ahmada

Hello,

On the main page of OCUM, click storage then volumes and you will get the report that you are looking for 🙂

heightsnj

Yeah, I know that I can go to Storage and then list all Volumes there, but how do I schedule such report and send it out to an email address? That was my question.

asulliva

The report(s) have been moved to the Storage Automation Store.  For more information on how to create reports, check out TR-4122.

Hope that helps.

Andrew

If this post resolved your issue, please help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public