I have migrated ver5.0 to ver.5.21 by doing followings.
- backup the database on the old server
- installed ver5.2.1 on new server.
- Copied the backup to new server.
- copied the key folder to new server.
- Restored the databse.
- recreated the self sign certificate.
All went smothly, I started the services and all the services are running.
I disabled the services on the old server.
I want to make sure that the new server is monitoring the filers as the old server , that is, monitoring intervals are same as the old, snmp trap , monitoring volume space, LUn, SME Etc . Is there anyway i can compare the settings between these two server? or any test which I can perform to make sure that all the settings have been migrated.