The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Initial Setup HA Pair

noelnatalie

I've been working on the initial setup for a new FAS 3250 HA System.  I have two controllers.  When I add the first controller into System Manager is shows as HA Pair but does not have a partner.  When I add the second controller it shows as a storage controller.  Discover does not show them as partners.  The second controller also does not have the licenses listed and a several other things are missing in the System Manager.  When I do a cf status on the first controller the error is partner mailbox disks not accessible or invalid.  CF status on the second controller says it is not licensed.  Does anyone know what I need to do to get these two to work together?

Thank you for your help,

Natalie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cedric_renauld

Hi,

First you need to have the two controller with the CFO license,

After applying cluster license a reboot is necessary, after check the status with cf status

An other point must be check => The options httpd.admin, must be enable

And discover again in Oncommand System Manager .

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

cedric_renauld

Hi,

First you need to have the two controller with the CFO license,

After applying cluster license a reboot is necessary, after check the status with cf status

An other point must be check => The options httpd.admin, must be enable

And discover again in Oncommand System Manager .

View solution in original post

Thank you.  It looks like none of the licenses were installed on the second controller.  When I added them and rebooted the discovery found them as a pair. 

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public