Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Monitoring FLash Cache and Flash pool usage with OC 5.2

pridhvi

hi

Can someone suggest me some ideas on how to setup monitor flash cache and flash pool usage via performance advisor?

this is for cDOT and i am using OCUM 5.2

6 REPLIES 6

arunchak

HI,

AFAIK, I don't think we have this feature in PA. What exactly are you looking for.

If you are looking for the space used in a flashpool aggr, available free space  etc... then you can do that in Operations Manager.

-Arun

adaikkap

Hi Pridhvi,

The cDot Performance Advisor doesn't allow you to add or collect any new counter data than it offer by default, unlike the 7mode.

Pls take a look at this getting started video that explains all this in detail as to what is possible and what is not.

Regards

adai

pridhvi

Thanks Adai. I was trying to create custom views and it doesn't have that option, wanted to confirm the same over here.

is there any workaround available or can we expect anything in the future releases?

-Pridhvi

adaikkap

Hi Pridhvi,

The new cMode only performance tool will address this need IIRC.

Regards

adai

zolper

Hi Adai,

Any idea when the cDOT performance tool will be released?  Even in beta version?

Thanks,
Mark

adaikkap

Hi Mark,

Sorry, In the first place I dont know the dates or timeframes. Also even if I know, won't be able to spell that out on a public community.

Regards

adai

Public