NetApp OneCollect 1.0.1: The tool for easy, consolidate diagnostic data collection has expanded capabilities
NetApp OneCollect is a data collection tool that collects data from ONTAP, E-Series, Solid Fire, various operating system hosts and switches. OneCollect tool can be used by Customers, Partners and Internal users. The collected data is used for troubleshooting, solution validation, migration and upgrade assessments. This data will be stored in ASUP and presented for use by various other tools like SmartSolve, ConfigAdvisor and Unified Parser.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Serial data collection
- Collect from ASUP ID and ASUP file
- Importing collected files
- Desktop shortcuts for Windows
- Order of device in MetroCluster
Features of 1.0 Release
- Can be installed on Windows, Linux and OS X(Mac)
- Collects data from ONTAP, E-Series, SolidFire, solution based collection including FlexPod, and MCC.
- Collects data from host Operation Systems including Windows, Linux, VMware ESX, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris.
- Collect FC and Network data from Cisco and Brocade switches
- Collected data can be viewed using OneCollect raw data viewer and SmartSolve
- Supports auto discovery of environment, parallel execution and scheduling collection jobs.
- Sends collected data to NetApp AutoSupport for use by assessment and troubleshooting tools.
NetApp® OneCollect 1.1
- Requires NetApp Support Site account
Support and Questions