Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OCI Anomaly Detection

sstrznwra

Hi,

we use OCI 7.3.2 and Anomaly Detection.

The Anomaly Detection Engine use the Ports TCP 8080 and 9200, these are open for public,

how can I close this Ports for public access.

Thanks

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kryan

Hi,

As I understand it 7.3.2 ADE should not have these ports open for public access - they are locked down during the installation process via a firewall configuration to accept connections only from the OCI Server. I suggest opening a support case to investigate this further.

Thanks,
Kevin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

kryan

Hi,

As I understand it 7.3.2 ADE should not have these ports open for public access - they are locked down during the installation process via a firewall configuration to accept connections only from the OCI Server. I suggest opening a support case to investigate this further.

Thanks,
Kevin

View solution in original post

sstrznwra

Hello Kevin

Thanks,

You're right, we have the version 7.3.0 ADE , but I change to Firewall configuration to accept only connections from OCI Server.

I will update to 7.3.2 ADE next time

Thanks

Michael

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public