We did the upgrade from 4.1.0 to 4.1.1 couple weeks ago. seems like the initial discovery run successfully (likely under the server run-as account) , but last week i noticed that i almost don't have any objects anymore (aggr, vol, lun) in SCOM. and that the dicrovery task fail with permission issue.
I fiddled with the run-as profiles. and changed it to the 'original' service account of ours. but then i got flooded with critical SCOM alerts. "Network Monitoring SNMP Trap port is already in use by another program."
looking in netstat for process listening on the 162 port. i see process ID of monitoringhost.exe running on the username of the OCPM account.
i guess it's a 4.1.1 new bug as NetApp changed the run-as profiles in that version....