Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OCR 1.2 and previous Inportable Report

lagenevoise

Dear OCR Community member,

I have 6 DFM On-command  sources, I'm rookie with OCR.

I'm not able to import / create my wished custom reports

vFiler and vFiler Qtree or User Quota .

My question there is somewhere a web training or documentation to explain how to retrieve specific data from DFM

is it normal (know isuue) that i'm not able to import 1.1 report under 1.2 OCR

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

MPERIYAK

Here is how you import the custom reports from 1.1 to 1.2

Steps

1. In the Reporting Connection toolbar, click Launch > Administer OnCommand Report

Content.

2. Click the Configuration tab, and then in the left pane, click Content Administration.

3. In the toolbar, click New Export.

4. In the New Export wizard, specify a name for the backup file, and click Next.

5. In the deployment method page, ensure that the Select public folders and directory content

option is selected, and click Next.

6. Click Add and select OnCommand Report version.

7. Select the custom reports folder and move it to the right pane by clicking the arrow pointing right,

and click OK.

8. Complete the tasks in the New Export wizard, and click Finish.

9. In the Run with options page, click Run.

10. Select the View the details of the report after closing the dialog check box, and click OK, and

in the summary page click Close.

11. The exported reports are saved in the OnCommand Report deployment directory OCR

InstallDir\cognos\c10_64\deployment folder, copy and save the custom report zip file

that you created in a different location.

Take this zip file to the 1.2 install OCR InstallDir\cognos\c10_64\deployment folder

Steps

1. Copy the file that has to be imported to the deployment directory of the Cognos installation: OCR

InstallDir\cognos\c10_64\deployment folder.

2. In the Reporting Connection toolbar, click Launch > Administer OnCommand Report

Content.

3. Click the Configuration tab, and then in the left pane, click Content Administration.

4. In the toolbar, click New Import.

The previously created backup is displayed in the list.

5. Select the report from the list and click Next.

Follow the prompts and it is self explanatory..Now when you launch OnCommand Report you will see both 1.1 and 1.2 and now you can move the reports and do cleanup work. Give a try and let me know.

lagenevoise

Hi Murugappan,

I would like import report downloaded on communities web site.

I do not have anymore 1.1 OCR to import and export communities reports.

Regards

MPERIYAK

OK. Did you take a look at this video

https://communities.netapp.com/videos/3028

Public