Here is how you import the custom reports from 1.1 to 1.2
1. In the Reporting Connection toolbar, click Launch > Administer OnCommand Report
2. Click the Configuration tab, and then in the left pane, click Content Administration.
3. In the toolbar, click New Export.
4. In the New Export wizard, specify a name for the backup file, and click Next.
5. In the deployment method page, ensure that the Select public folders and directory content
option is selected, and click Next.
6. Click Add and select OnCommand Report version.
7. Select the custom reports folder and move it to the right pane by clicking the arrow pointing right,
and click OK.
8. Complete the tasks in the New Export wizard, and click Finish.
9. In the Run with options page, click Run.
10. Select the View the details of the report after closing the dialog check box, and click OK, and
in the summary page click Close.
11. The exported reports are saved in the OnCommand Report deployment directory OCR
InstallDir\cognos\c10_64\deployment folder, copy and save the custom report zip file
that you created in a different location.
Take this zip file to the 1.2 install OCR InstallDir\cognos\c10_64\deployment folder
1. Copy the file that has to be imported to the deployment directory of the Cognos installation: OCR
2. In the Reporting Connection toolbar, click Launch > Administer OnCommand Report
3. Click the Configuration tab, and then in the left pane, click Content Administration.
4. In the toolbar, click New Import.
The previously created backup is displayed in the list.
5. Select the report from the list and click Next.
Follow the prompts and it is self explanatory..Now when you launch OnCommand Report you will see both 1.1 and 1.2 and now you can move the reports and do cleanup work. Give a try and let me know.