Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OCUM SQL Table descriptions

thywyn222

Does anyone know of any documentation of the tables spaces for OCUM.  I can't seems to find descriptions of the data and what it is supposed to be.  Sure I can make assumptions but I'd rather have some documentation.

2 REPLIES 2

Dhiman

Hi,

There is no seperate documentation for all the tables in the exposed schema(s). More so since, the DB schemas are very extensive and its very difficult to fit it into a documentaiton. 

You can, however, connect the schema with any tool/IDE of your choice and look at each table descriptions. You can as well, run table description from your UM instance (if you deployed it on a RHEL/Windows).

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Dhiman

skdineshkumar

Hi Dhiman,

I have gone through your article TR-4709. It was really helpful. Thanks for this!

I'm looking to query the performance data for volumes.

In page no. 10, I could see   "The tables with the prefix sample_* are 5-minute samples that are stored in the Unified Manager database for 30 days."

But I cannot find any particular table in "netapp_performance" schema that is holding the 5-minutes sample of volume performane that consists of IOPs, Latency and Throughput.

Can help me specify which particular table is holding the above data?

thanks,

Dineshkumar

Public