Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OCUM6.0 / OCUM6.1: how to get reports (NOT events) of replicated via SM or archived via SV volumes in cDOT

javierb

Hello people

after accessing to a OCUM6.0 and OCUM6.1 browser GUI, I was looking for the "Reports" tab that was in OCUM5.x BUT seems disappeared in OCUM6.x console.

I was trying to get some graphic or bars reports or some PDF, but the only i got at least was to export to a CSV file....... which it does NOT fit the customer at all.

I remember the OCUM5.x more modular and with more possibilities that OCUM6.x (from what i have seen so far).

I was not able even to get "DataSets" label in OCUM6.x console.

does anybody can help me on how to see or extract/export in a handy way (and not in CSV file format).?

Thxs & Rgds

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

venkat3

Hi Javier,

Sure, I will send you the screenshots in separate email.

>> When will be other options in export format reports in OCUM6.x similar to OCUM5.x?

Upcoming release of oncommand unified manager would provide other options of export like in UM 5.x.

-srinivas

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

venkat3

Hi Javierb,

Only reporting available in 6.0 and 6.1 is in the form of csv (export to excel).

>I was trying to get some graphic or bars reports or some PDF

reporting enhancements are planned in future releases.

we regret the inconvenience

-srinivas

javierb

Hello Srinivas

thank you for the answer

two more questions/petitions:

-I only have access to either  OCUM6.0 or OCUM6.1RC1 environments

would it be possible that you send me two or three snapshots/pictures of SnapVault / SnapMirror  Data Protection transfers  reports in PDF or DOC or HTML or other format taken in OCUM 5.x  to show to a customer how they look like?

-When will be other options in export format reports in OCUM6.x similar to OCUM5.x?

Thanks a lot for the help

venkat3

Hi Javier,

Sure, I will send you the screenshots in separate email.

>> When will be other options in export format reports in OCUM6.x similar to OCUM5.x?

Upcoming release of oncommand unified manager would provide other options of export like in UM 5.x.

-srinivas

Public