Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OPM 1.x installer for RedHat

scheckel

Hi,

my customer is having performace problems in his environment. In a dedicated environment there is no way to deploy a VMWARE image. Customer is using only openxen. I heard with a special approvment its possible to get a insaller for a RetHAT OS. This woulld really help to get OPM in place. Or is it possible to convert the OVF package to a XEN server format. Unfortunatly there is only a way for citrix xen server not OPEN XEN: http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX116603

But i believe it should be not much work to import a citrix XEN image to open xen server.

For a fast response would be very happy.

Best wishes,

Markus.

**** this request is also intersting for OCUM

1 REPLY 1

venkat3

Hi Markus,

Greetings,

>Or is it possible to convert the OVF package to a XEN server format.

Converting OVF  would result in an unsupported configuration.

Request you to check with PM for further discussion

-Srinivas

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public