Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OnCommand 3.1.2 Will not launch

Adam_77

I have a fresh install of OnCommand 3.1.2 on a Windows 7 maching that previously had Chrome installed, but it has since been uninstalled.  I can not launch a fresh install of OnCommand. I receive the below error message, and I can not locate the registrey key or config file to change the default browser.

NetApp OnCommand System Manager

"Unable to launch the browser. Ensure the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe' is correct and try again.'

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SeanHatfield

Is that your %USERPROFILE% or is your profile on another dirve?

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Sahana

It can be edited at "SystemManager.config" file present in the folder:

In Win-7 say for Administrator:

C:\Users\Administrator\NetApp\SystemManager\

Refer https://kb.netapp.com/support/index?page=content&id=2022092 (requires login)

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

Adam_77

Could this be in a different location? I am unable to locate a Netapp folder under /users/administrator/

SeanHatfield

replace "Administrator" in that path with your username.

Adam_77

Of course. Already checked there

Adam_77

SeanHatfield

Is that your %USERPROFILE% or is your profile on another dirve?

View solution in original post

Adam_77

Recent  had my laptop reimaged. Apparently I now how a roaming profile on a network drive. The netapp folder was there. Thank you for your help.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public