The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to register at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OnCommand Insight Connector - WFA 5.0

MattInCO

Hi All,

We use the OCI connector pack in our current version of WFA (4.2), however I am rebuilding WFA 5.0 on a new server and am unable to import the pack directly. 

The error when trying to import into WFA 5.0 is:

The version of .dar file used to import is 3.0.0.39.1_dhansak. The supported WFA version from which a .dar file can be imported is 4.1 or later.
To use the data from this .dar file, import the .dar file to WFA 4.1 and then export a .dar file in that WFA version. You can then use the new .dar file for import in this WFA version.

Since it is certified content I can't export from our current WFA instance. Will an updated version of the OnCommand Insight Connector pack be published that can be imported directly into WFA 5.0?

Thank you

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public