The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to register at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OnCommand Unified Manager 6.3RC1 and OnCommand Performance Manager 2.0.0RC1 are filling up /var

beergeek

All,

I love these two new apps, but my vm RHEL 64-bit servers built were allocated 3.9GB to /var.  Both OnCommand applications are filling up /var with logs and then the application stops functioning.  Is there a way for it to auto prune these log files or does NetApp recommend a size for /var?  I only have two small cluster-mode systems (2-node and 8-node) in the apps and the systems were built with /var having 3.9GB.  I increased both of them to 8GB after a few months of use and them filling up.  So, I wanted to know long term how this can work?

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public