Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OneCollect - IMT button not working

Ajay_sasit

Hi All,

I have large environement for which I am trying to check compatibility for ONTAP upgrade. I am using OneCollect tool to collect information. I can gather information fine but unable to see analysis by clicking on IMT button. when I press IMT button, it takes me to Add-ons page. this page advises to download 2 .xls files and copy into a particular folder, which I could not find. so I created folder myself and copied files. After this, when i click on IMT button, i get redirected to Add-ons page.

Does anyone knows why folder were not created and why IMT does not geenrate any advisiory/information?

Thanks

Ajay

1 REPLY 1

Ajay_sasit

I resolved this issue by gaining admin credentials on my computer. Issue was that I was installing using run as and credentials are not mine but support administrator.

Good for now!

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public