The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OneCollect shows that it uploaded but it didn't

sbotkin

Ran a OneCollect, it says that it completed and upload to ASUP but when I look at the log I get : Email notification failed for Job 'g630_10_20200817192549'. Error: [WinError 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

And it is NOT showing up in ASUP.

From OneCollect:

sbotkin_0-1597693858575.png

As you can see it says that it has uploaded.

Also how do I find out what is meant by Partial?   Looking at the log, I don't see anything other than the upload that really failed.

1 REPLY 1

NithinR

Hi @sbotkin 

Could you please send the collected data files and complete logs to ng-OneCollect-Support@netapp.com?

The attached log has only log during attempt to upload and nothing after that. The files are not uploaded to ASUP. Did you retry upload from the tool?

Thanks,

Nithin

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public