The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to reigister at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

WFA with VCenter 6.5 and Datasource Script for VMware vCenter 6.0 version 1.2.0 dated 11/07/2017

MClapp

I am having issues getting VCenter 6.5 added as a data source.

I have added the Datasource Script for VMware vCenter 6.0 version 1.2.0 dated 11/07/2017 pack.

When I attempt to add my vcenter as a data source, it returns the following error:

Could not get rest parameter host.
Cause: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.. An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

I have verified the username and password I'm using are correct.

I can run remote PowerShell scripts against this VCenter from another host with PowerShell installed.

I also get a similar error when trying to run a simple create flex volume workflow on a filer.  Ther server.log repeats this error over and over:

command denied to user 'restricted'@'localhost' for table 'global_config'

Not sure if this is related.  If not, I'll break it into two different threads.

Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

gofilesgo

Version 1.2.0 adds support for vCenter 6.5. It needs to be manually downloaded and installed.

https://automationstore.netapp.com/pack-detail.shtml?packUuid=4ce32c21-1878-47a0-9c53-ef6e8eb7b3a3&packVersion=1.2.0

It doesn't update the version shown in WFA and still shows "VMware vCenter 6.0 - 6.0" when adding the data source, but it worked for me. It takes mine a full 30 minutes (1800 seconds) to complete the download.

nati

I am looking for this version but page not found. @gofilesgo @MClapp 

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public