Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Performance advisor not connecting to filers

GUVNIJJAR

I have installed performance advisor on my machine.   I downloaded the software from my data fabric manager server.  When I open up performance advisor, it asks for a server name and login credentials, which I add in, but then it comes back with an error message saying could not connect to host on port 8488.   Looking at the error details it says the server refused a connection on the indicated port.

I have different filers and all come back with the same error message.

Is there a step I have a missed, or is there anything I need to do on the filers.  Any advise.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

lovik_netapp

Try restarting the services and if that doesn't work please reboot the system.

Cheers,

ASRARGUNA

I am getting the same error. I restarted the services using dfm service stop/ start but still not able to connect to the filer on port 8088 or 8488. Connection refused.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public