Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Problem with OnCommand CDOT 5.2.1.20027

dpeverley

Just done an new install on OnCommand for one of out CDOT systems running 8.2

All look fine apart from the reports, no matter which browser I use none of the graphics seem to show up on the reports.

I just get the box with a red cross like the image is not availiable.

Anyone know how I might be able to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dpeverley

I have re-run the setup and performed a reinstall of the software and this is now working.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

deepuj

Hi,

which graphs are you trying to see? make sure webservice is ON on the cluster use command "security http webserver modify -node * -state on"

Can you check the version of Oncommand Unified manager for clustered data ONTAP you are using?

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

dpeverley

The OCUM Version is 5.2.1.20027

I am clicking on the Reports tab>Detailed Reports>Storage Capacity>Capacity>Aggregate

The report is show but there is usually a graphic at the top of the report showing how much space isued, instead there is a red cross.

Also on the status tab there is a n error status the graphic here is also missing with a red cross, error, warning, ok etc.

Why do I need to enable the webservice on my filer in order to view a report in OCUM?

hariprak

Hi,

Are all the other graphs loading ?

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

dpeverley

There are no graphic elements on any of the reports.

I am on the latest version of the OCUM 5.2 release, the next version is the VM appliance which has limited functionality, i'm currently running both.

Server was installed fresh from the occore-setup-5-2-1RC2-win-x64.exe installer.

hariprak

Can you try this command C:\Users\Administrator>dfm welcome on the oncommand server and let us know if it works

Thanks

dpeverley

I have re-run the setup and performed a reinstall of the software and this is now working.

deepuj

Hi,

While trying to help you, came across this bug http://mysupport.netapp.com/NOW/cgi-bin/bol?Type=Detail&Display=627433

Will you be able to try an upgrade of OCUM to the latest version?

Public