If you missed the pre-registration for NetApp MS Azure AD B2C, the new login prompt will offer the option to register. Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Unable to Launch System Manager on Google Chrome

danpancamo

Keep getting the error "Unable to launch the browser. Ensure the path C:\users\...\Application\chrome is correct and try again.

Solutions?

6 REPLIES 6

kryan

Ensure that the <browser> path specified within the C:\Users\<username>\NetApp\SystemManager\SystemManager.config file is configured correctly.

Kevin

aurelborne

Hello,

I have the same problem : "Unable to launch the browser. Ensure the path 'C:\Program Files\Mozilla FirefoxV10\firefox is correct and try again."

I already tried some times to uninstall and reinstall the on netapp on command before seeing this post ...

And now, the file C:\Users\<username>\NetApp\SystemManager\SystemManager.config is not existing on my computer.

Also, I tried to copy this file of my colleague, but not ok ...

Do you have a solution?

aurelborne

someone may help me ?

kryan

You will need to find and edit the SystemManager.config file - it will be located within your user account's home directory in the ..\NetApp\SystemManager path.

Once you have located the file, carefully edit the path located within the <browser> tags to reflect the path to the browser you wish to use.  I recommend using an XML aware editor such as Notepad++.

Example:  <browser>C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe</browser>

aurelborne

Hello,

Thanks for your help ...

I tryed again editing the file with notepad++ and now it is ok !

Aurélien.

danpancamo

Ok that where the config is hiding.. it’s not on the C drive, but on out Home H drive…

And the system manager install has the wrong path in the configuration file.

Painfull…

Thanks!

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

Public