Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Unified manager 9.8 custom alert frequency

MindaugasJ

Hello,

I would like to set up a new alert in Active IQ Unified Manager 9.8 which would keep sending me emails every 24hrs until the alert triggering event's state changes from new to obsolete. However, when setting up the alert via web interface in Storage management > Alert setup> Add alert > Actions > Notification frequency field I can only choose fixed values - remind every 15, 30 or 60 minutes. 

My question would be: is there a way to enter a custom value in that field? For example change from "remind every 15 minutes" to "remind every 1440 minutes; 24 hours; 1 days" and etc.

Notification frequency.PNG

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hmoubara

Hello,

There is not an option at the moment to alter the notification frequency to the desired and requested time provided in your message. You can reach out to your account Rep and request an enhancements for the notification frequency value to be modified.

Thanks 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

hmoubara

Hello,

There is not an option at the moment to alter the notification frequency to the desired and requested time provided in your message. You can reach out to your account Rep and request an enhancements for the notification frequency value to be modified.

Thanks 

Public