Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

WFA - qtree error / error failure while saving

vluu

Hi,

I have a WFA standalone that supports multiple geographical regions and setup is fine with data acquisition of the different sources in each region.

I have a WF with 5 steps that will create export policy, create export rule, create volume, create qtree, set quota, and populate export policy. It works fine if the volume name , i.e. v_ret_ABC_loads, does not exist in any region cluster. But when i want to create this volume with the same name that alreay exist in another region cluster,  the WF will skip the steps to create volume, create qtree, set quota, and populate export policy on my local cluster.

I was able to partially  fix this in the WF, and got it to create the same volume name on my cluster. I had to modify the parameters for "Create volume" to use search parameters "name : $VolumeName" AND "Vserver.name : $VserverName".

Now the WF does every step expect the  Create Qtree which gets skipped over. I tried to modify the parameters for "Create Qtree" to use search parameters "name : $QtreeName" AND "volume.vserver.name = $Vservername" and testing this filter rule returns what i expect it to. But when i try to  save the workflow to test the whole process, I get an error save failure.

the graniteds.log shows this:

javax.ejb.EJBException: WfaException{Message: Unable to find com.netapp.wfa.finders.model.filter.Parameter with id 481, Cause: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: Unable to find com.netapp.wfa.finders.model.filter.Parameter with id 481}

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.handleExceptionInOurTx(CMTTxInterceptor.java:190) [wildfly-ejb3-8.2.0.Final.jar:8.2.0.Final]

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.invokeInOurTx(CMTTxInterceptor.java:275) [wildfly-ejb3-8.2.0.Final.jar:8.2.0.Final]

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.required(CMTTxInterceptor.java:340) [wildfly-ejb3-8.2.0.Final.jar:8.2.0.Final]

at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.processInvocation(CMTTxInterceptor.java:239) [wildfly-ejb3-8.2.0.Final.jar:8.2.0.Final]

Im blocked and not sure who to fix the create qtree filter so that it uses the QtreeName and Vserver or if its related to something else from thejava error above, any guidance appreciated.

Solved my own probelm

0 REPLIES 0
Public