Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Web Browser Selection

mrcwillis

Due to corporate governance, yes I suffer just like our users, I'm stuck using IE7.  I have various ways of working around this, however, I have issues with the new System Manager.  I have found that running System Manager 2.0 with Chrome works a lot better.  However, since IE 7 has to be my default browser (IT security) I have to start System Manager and then copy the URL with the SID to Chrome and work on it that way.  Is there a way to start System Manager with the browser I want?  Other then this manual pain in the rear?

2 REPLIES 2

mcintoshcd

kvinay

Hi,

In System Manager Browser Path can be set by clicking on tools---->options and set the browser path , please

note that Chrome is not a supported Browser for System Manager.Since IE 7 is the default browser for security reasons it would be advisable to use System Manager with the same.

Regards,

Vinay

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public