The transition to NetApp MS Azure AD B2C is complete. If you missed the pre-registration, you will be invited to register at next log in.
Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

different Volume Percent-Values & which Value takes Autgrow?

memoneu

Hi Guys,

so before i search to long for a solution....i open an Entry, maybe you could help me.

I noticed that exists different Used-Values by showing the Volume details (Cdot-Filer)....but from which Percentage-Value starts the AutoSize? in my case 73% or 75% 

filer01::> volume show volume_esx_04 -fields percent-used,autosize-grow-threshold-percent,size
vserver     volume                 size percent-used autosize-grow-threshold-percent
----------- ---------------------- ---- ------------ -------------------------------
filer01_svm01 volume_esx_04 9TB  75%          93%

filer01::> df -h volume_esx_04
Filesystem               total       used      avail capacity  Mounted on                 Vserver
/vol/volume_esx_04/
                        8294GB     6038GB     2256GB      73%  /volume_esx_04    filer01_svm01
/vol/volume_esx_04/.snapshot
                         921GB      393GB      527GB      43%  /volume_esx_04/.snapshot
                                                                                          filer01_svm01
2 entries were displayed.

thanks

best regards

Mario

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anoop

Hi,

As per the example shown, the AutoSize would be triggered once the 75% would reach 93%. Hope this helps.

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Anoop

Hi,

As per the example shown, the AutoSize would be triggered once the 75% would reach 93%. Hope this helps.

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public