Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions
I have created workflow for the volume Management.it includes Create/Modify/Delete the volume.
When i wanna to delete/modify any volume,some of the input fileds(like size,guarantee,aggregate name) not required.So i want to Hide/grayed out those input fileds. Do we have any options in 2.1?
I have attached the screenshot here..
See The Solution
It is possible to hide these user input fields.
In 2.1RC1 there are some samples demonstrating the same.
Example: Controller and shelf upgrade of a HA pair.
Open the workflow in the Designer screen.
SetUp->Setup Details-->UserInput->Click on FirstNodePortMapping->Edit Variable screen will pop up.
See the "Dependency" group in that dialog box.
You can choose which variables to depend on and show/hide the values.
View solution in original post
Thanks Abhit.it works.
To achieve this we have introduced "Conditional User Input" feature in 2.1.
1) Go to, workflow edit-> Settings -> User Inputs Tab,
2) For "Size" user input(open it by double-click), in Dependency section, choose user-input "Action" from drop-down list
3) In applicable values, mention Create
4) follow the same procedure for guarantee/aggregate name user-inputs too.
5) Save the workflow, when you do preview/execute these fields will be enabled only for "Create" Action.
Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!
Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to conﬁguration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.