Community maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience!

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

no LIF statistics in grafana 2.6.4 since update to ontap 9.7

krahbichler

hello,

did anyone have network statistics in the "netapp detail: network LIF" dashboard?

don´t have new statistics since i updated to ontap 9.7P4.

NAbox 2.6.4 (2020-06-08).
NMSDK 9.7P1.
Harvest 1.6.1.

Ontap: 9.7P4

thanks a lot for your support

roland

3 REPLIES 3

krahbichler

seems like only intercluster lifs have this problem. normal data lifs are still available in grafana.

bkamil

Same issue here.

I didn't get the chance to fully confirm that, yet, but if I'm not mistaken the stats are also not visible (showing only zeros) in the output of CLI "statistics" command. *IF* that's the case then it's either an ONTAP issue or the stats for intercluster LIFs got moved somewhere else.

@vachagan_gratian  have you heard of that already and maybe know how to address it?

bkamil

There is a corresponding KB:

https://kb.netapp.com/Advice_and_Troubleshooting/Data_Storage_Software/ONTAP_OS/ONTAP_9.6_statistics_lif_show_command_does_not_show_any_values_for_Int...

The suggestion is to use "csm_session" object, but there seems to be multiple snapmirror sessions for every IC LIF (each combination of a local and remote node results in a session?) so it does not seem to be the actual replacement for LIF statistics.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public