Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

snapshot list of volume is not available in the OCUM 6.3 database

SHYAMVOLVO

Hi Team, 

I want to get all the snapshot and its creation date  for each volume on the OCUM 6.3 .

But could not find any report avialble . Also looking into the  OCUM database " ocum_report  "  its does not contain any view related to snapshot .

I can see each volume snapshot copy details in the  OCUM UI  but not in  OCUM DB. 

can you please let me know if there a way where I can look  the snapshot  details info in the OCUM database ?

Thanks

Shyam

3 REPLIES 3

James_Castro

did you ever figure out how to get the snapshot info from OCUM?  You bascially need to create a custom datasource that pulls the snapshot info for volumes.  I can send you the info if you still need it.

That at would be very useful .

in earlier builds you get this sort of info from DFM.?

jauling_chou

Unless I'm completely mistaken, OCUM 6.x and 7.0/7.1 DO NOT pull or store any data about snapshots in its database. I don't know why, seems like something that would be pretty important, but maybe polling that data does not scale? IDK.

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public