If you missed the pre-registration for NetApp MS Azure AD B2C, the new login prompt will offer the option to register. Please note that access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

viewing sessions from a 3rd party tool

charastSHC

hello everyone. my first post 🙂  hoping i can get some help with a small issue I have encountered.

I use a 3rd party tool (System Tools Hyena) to view active connections\sessions and open files to shares on the filers we have in our environment. with this tool, I can see all of these sessions on older 7-mode filers.  we have some new c-dot filers now. I cannot view any open files\sessions using my tool (and I know the shares are in use!!). 

is there any reason why I cannot see sessions\connections on these new c-dot filers using a remote tool (i am actually a windows engineer so I dont have access to native filer tools). is there a setting on the filer side? some configuration? some permission that is needed? I am a full admin on the actual filers.

as we bring more of these c-dot filers online I need to be able to view these sessions\connections just like i can on the older 7-mode filers.

the first image is of a c-dot filer. the second is what i can see on a 7-mode filer

Untitled.pngUntitled1.png

thanks in advance for any insight that can be provided 🙂

Charast

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

Public