Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Ask The Experts

snapcenter plugin for mysql

Tdiller

I am new to this plugin and not sure how to configure the plugin for a mysql database. Are there parameters neede din the custom configuration area? and what might they be? is this in the resource setup or in the policy? I see the options in both. I think I have things setup but am getting the following error

My resuorce custome config  has

USERNAME   xxxxx

PASSWORD   xxxxxx

HOST       xxxxxx

PORT  3306

Do I need more or other options?

TIA

Tony

1 REPLY 1

Ontapforrum

On the NetApp documentation site, you will find some useful documentation such as:

Document Name : SnapCenter software Installation and setup Guide : Page 154 onwards.

However, I found one webpage while googling,  which shows step by step guide to configure mysql, so please have a look and see if you have missed any key option [In your config, I see Host & Port, but Master_slave is not populated].

webpage: https://dbdevtestplugin-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/pre.html

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public