Cloud Volumes ONTAP

SnapMirror Protect Fails on CVO

delgiglioli

Hello team!

I'm trying to create one step snapmirror (snapmirror protect) for my volumes and I'm facing the following error:

7/16/2019 11:21:37  jiveEDR_PHX-01   ERROR         mgmt.sm.vol.place.create.err: SnapMirror protect of source volume "svm_jivePHX_PROD:firstrepublicbank_v9_persist" failed on destination Vserver "svm_jivePHX_PROD_EDR". Error: Failed to identify aggregate on which to create volume "firstrepublicbank_v9_persist_dst". (No eligible aggregate to place the volume. Make sure that a non-root, non-taken-over, non-snaplock, non-composite aggregate with enough free space exists at the destination cluster. If aggr-list is configured for the Vserver make sure that an eligble aggregate is present in that list. Verify that the number of volumes is less than the supported maximum on the nodes in the destination cluster.), Job ID: 519.

Any idea?

3 REPLIES 3

TMACMD

Um, it is telling you what to look for.

identify aggregate on which to create volume "firstrepublicbank_v9_persist_dst". (No eligible aggregate to place the volume. Make sure that a non-root, non-taken-over, non-snaplock, non-composite aggregate with enough free space exists at the destination cluster. If aggr-list is configured for the Vserver make sure that an eligble aggregate is present in that list

On the destination, did you happen to utilize the aggr-list?

Look at the output of:

vserver show -vserver <dest-svm> -fields aggr-list

delgiglioli

t seems ok.

jiveEDR_PHX::> vserver show -vserver svm_jivePHX_UAT_EDR -fields aggr-list

vserver             aggr-list

------------------- ---------

svm_jivePHX_UAT_EDR aggr1

aggr1 is my data aggregate.

TMACMD

and then:

"aggregate show" (on the destination where SVM/aggr svm_jivePHX_UAT_EDR/aggr1 live)

and maybe even "aggr show-space"

Public