Community Related Discussions

Upload error

sbotkin

Trying to upload using this site the log file from my OneCollect to get a problem fixed and I get the following message:

sbotkin_0-1597694079383.png

please fix so that files can be drag & drop to window without saving them as a text file.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Drew_C

Agreed!  Done!

If you (or anyone else reading this later) find an area where .log files aren't allowed for upload, let me know. There are some weird inconsistencies in the config and I may have missed something.

-Drew

Community Manager \\ NetApp

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Drew_C

What file format is the ASUP in, @sbotkin?

The currently permitted file formats are pretty generous and minimizes risk of something malicious being loaded to the site.

sbotkin

It was one of the ASUP log file...  So I guess it was text as I could open it with a text editor.

Drew_C

.txt is already allowed.  Was it .log, by chance? I can add .log if that makes sense.

Or was it an extension-less file?

The Drag and Drop feature already exists. When you're writing a new topic or reply, it's just below the editor window.

sbotkin

It is a LOG file so it has ".log" on the file and it should be allowed.

Drew_C

Agreed!  Done!

If you (or anyone else reading this later) find an area where .log files aren't allowed for upload, let me know. There are some weird inconsistencies in the config and I may have missed something.

-Drew

Public