Data Backup and Recovery

Snapmanager Integration of Microsoft's Server 2013 products

kai_steverding

Is there a roadmap for the support of Exchange 2013 and Sharepoint 2013 in the snapmanager products ? We would like to migrate to the new server versions, but we will not do this without working data protection products.

6 REPLIES 6

korso

SnapManager for Exchange version 7 will support Exchange 2013 and it is expected in the April 2013 time frame. SnapManager for SharePoint 7.1 was just posted to support download site. It already supports SP2013! http://support.netapp.com/NOW/cgi-bin/software?product=SnapManager&platform=SharePoint

NetApp

korso@netapp.com

NetApp Global Support Center: 888-4NETAPP (888-463-8277)

MATEUSZ_MATLA

It is already may but there still no SMforE version 7.

Is there any info when it will be available ?

kai_steverding

Ok, it is end of june now. Any information on where Snapmanager for Exchange 7 is hiding ?

dburkland

I am also interested in the ETA for SnapDrive for Windows 7 which I'm guessing SME7 is dependent on.

spence

Since this is a public forum I will not divulge specifics, but both SDW and SME will be out in the next few months.  Please be patient.  If you are interested in participating in the beta program please send me a message (using the communities) and I will put you in contact with the right persons.

MATEUSZ_MATLA

To be honest I don't have intention in participating beta testing but I do have clients that have Exchange 2013 and as far as there is no support for it by SnapManager we deliver another kind of array's with another software. I am sure that I am not alone in this position as partner of Netapp.

Public