The weekly release included the following features and enhancements. You may need to log on to see features:
Bugs Online (login required)
- Feature description: Bugs Online is a tool accessible on the support site that provides bug information to users including bug details, ability to follow a bug and more.
- Release includes: Release bug comparison drop down display fix, update csv output, enable version in profile, enhance bug details page.
Non-technical case feedback form
- Feature description: The non-technical case form allows users to report an issue that is non-technical in nature. Examples include reporting an issue with AutoSupport, needing help with site access, changing a contact, etc.
- Release includes: Enhance Headswap reporting to include stock serial number field.
- Feature description: Elio is the Artificial Intelligence chat bot on the support site. Content is curated by technical experts to help better support you to troubleshoot issue or find content to support your issues.
- Release includes: Ability to skip immediately inside Watson.
- Feature description: The site features the ability to download software for purchased products.
- Release includes: Link fixes for various pages.
- Feature description: Sites allows users to view or edit location details such as address.
- Release includes: Migration of sites to new backend platform.
Contact us for any support site feedback
Community members - to continue to get updates, please click Subscribe on Digital Support News .
If the option is greyed out, you will need to log in first.