EF & E-Series, SANtricity, and Related Plug-ins

Host multipath driver configuration error detected. ESXi 7.0

ESXi 7.0 не видит мое хранилище данных, ошибка в журнале Обнаружена ошибка конфигурации драйвера многопутевого хоста.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NetApp_AU

Hello, 

The first thing I recommend to check the host details and storage array details against the Interoperability Matrix Tool (IMT).

If you find a match on the IMT, you can review the Alerts and Info tabs for more configuration options.

1. Log into the IMT.

2. Search for "E-Series SAN Host".

3. Hover of the solution result and click "Add".

4. Click "View Refine Search Criteria".

5. For each component, check the applicable check box.

6. After all applicable components are selected, click the large blue arrow on the right-side of the page.

7. Review the Details, Alerts and Info tabs, and confirm that your environment matches the recommendations.

Let me know if your environment is already configured to match the IMT.

Team NetApp

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NetApp_AU

Hello, 

The first thing I recommend to check the host details and storage array details against the Interoperability Matrix Tool (IMT).

If you find a match on the IMT, you can review the Alerts and Info tabs for more configuration options.

1. Log into the IMT.

2. Search for "E-Series SAN Host".

3. Hover of the solution result and click "Add".

4. Click "View Refine Search Criteria".

5. For each component, check the applicable check box.

6. After all applicable components are selected, click the large blue arrow on the right-side of the page.

7. Review the Details, Alerts and Info tabs, and confirm that your environment matches the recommendations.

Let me know if your environment is already configured to match the IMT.

Team NetApp
Public