Could you please help to resolve
I've a problem with install netapp-um-9.8-el8.x86_64.rpm
[root@localhost ~]# yum install netapp-um-9.8-el8.x86_64.rpm
Last metadata expiration check: 0:49:10 ago on Thu 21 Jan 2021 04:53:44 AM EST.
Problem: package netapp-um-9.8-2012111600.el8.x86_64 requires mysql-community-server >= 8.0.17, but none of the providers can be installed
- conflicting requests
- package mysql-community-server-8.0.17-1.el8.x86_64 is filtered out by modular filtering
- package mysql-community-server-8.0.18-1.el8.x86_64 is filtered out by modular filtering
- package mysql-community-server-8.0.19-1.el8.x86_64 is filtered out by modular filtering
- package mysql-community-server-8.0.20-1.el8.x86_64 is filtered out by modular filtering
- package mysql-community-server-8.0.21-1.el8.x86_64 is filtered out by modular filtering
- package mysql-community-server-8.0.22-1.el8.x86_64 is filtered out by modular filtering
- package mysql-community-server-8.0.23-1.el8.x86_64 is filtered out by exclude filtering
(try to add '--skip-broken' to skip uninstallable packages or '--nobest' to use not only best candidate packages)
On download page I see that:
Important: On Linux platforms, on your configured MySQL 8.0.x repository, disable any MySQL minor versions other than MySQL 8.0.21 (for example 8.0.22) by running the following steps:
1. Open the /etc/yum.conf or /etc/yum/yum.conf file.
2. Add the exclude variable for MySQL, along with the name of the package and version: exclude=mysql-community*8.0.22*
My file /etc/yum.conf look like
[root@localhost ~]# rpm -qa | grep -i mysql
Someone have this problem too?