Community maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience!

General Discussion

CFIS secd.lsa.noServers: None of the LSA servers configured

Dameki

I inherited a bit of a mess and have been trying to get a network up to date from Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2019. I got to the NetApp server today and removed the current domain controller from the CFIS configuration and add all the new information for the new domain contorller. Once I tried to join it to the domain I get success but it fails and states it is have a LSA issue. Tried enabling SMBv1 to see if that would rectify the problem and it didn't. I then checked the SMB configuration on the NetApp and this is what it spit out at me:

Vserver:
Kerberos Clock Skew: - minutes
Kerberos Ticket Age: - hours
Kerberos Renewal Age: - days
Kerberos KDC Timeout: - seconds
Is Signing Required: -
Is Password Complexity Required: -
Use start_tls for AD LDAP connection: false
Is AES Encryption Enabled: false
LM Compatibility Level: lm-ntlm-ntlmv2-krb
Is SMB Encryption Required: -
Client Session Security: none

I tried to add SMB2 and 3 via the advance privilege settings but they don't exist. I'm guessing this NetApp I inherited with this network has never been updated which is why I can't enable SMB2 or 3. I even tried to enable 1 and nothing. Not sure what to do from here and I can't add it back to the old domain I'm getting all kinds of new errors.

2 REPLIES 2

tahmad
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public