Microsoft Virtualization Discussions

Netapp Powershell Toolkit documentation

mzp45

Hello,

Is there any recent documentation available for the netapp powershell toolkit? The last one i could find is from 2012. I'm looking for verison 4.0 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

asulliva

The package is distributed as an MSI, you should only need to install it to your system.  The download can be found here.  If you are having issues, I made some notes in this post.

If you're looking for help with getting started using the toolkit, then check out the "Making The Most Of Data ONTAP PowerShell Toolkit" and "Getting Started With Data ONTAP PowerShell Toolkit" posts.  I also created some examples of executing different tasks as a series of blog posts here, with the first "Getting Started" post here.

Andrew

If this post resolved your issue, please help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

asulliva

You can view the documentation any time using the "Show-NcHelp" cmdlet.  This will start your default browser and point it at the HTML version of the documentation.

Andrew

If this post resolved your issue, please help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

mzp45

Thanks, that would be useful once i get it installed and running. Is there anything on how to get it installed and configured in powershell?

asulliva

The package is distributed as an MSI, you should only need to install it to your system.  The download can be found here.  If you are having issues, I made some notes in this post.

If you're looking for help with getting started using the toolkit, then check out the "Making The Most Of Data ONTAP PowerShell Toolkit" and "Getting Started With Data ONTAP PowerShell Toolkit" posts.  I also created some examples of executing different tasks as a series of blog posts here, with the first "Getting Started" post here.

Andrew

mzp45

Awesome, that helped. I was able to get it installed and running

Thanks 

Public