Microsoft Virtualization Discussions

Not able to download powershell tool kit

sritam212

I can see only a blank page when i am trying download powershell tool kit. Please help me. i even tried in cognito mode also.

Tried Chrome, and IE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Drew_C

Please try this link. It seems links to the beta site aren't redirecting properly:

https://mysupport.netapp.com/site/tools/tool-eula/5e58da8972f71828cfdf9cbb

If you continue to have trouble, let me know!

Community Manager \\ NetApp

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Ontapforrum

sritam212

got this error 

{"title":"Unauthorized","status":401,"detail":"Access is denied"} 

i am able to download every other software under download section but not the powershell one. i am getting only blank screen.

Ontapforrum

ok.. if it says access denied, that could be genuine error.  Is your newly created account with NetApp ? Sometimes it takes 48 hours before you could browse and download all stuff.  Just to rule out permission issues, could you try download from your mobile or any other device. The file is very small just 10MB.

sritam212

Yes its a new account created 24 hrs ago.

Tried with mobile but same access denied for the above link.

Let me try tomorrow and will keep you posted.

Ontapforrum

ok..try again tomorrow you should be ok 🙂

RobElle

I'm no longer able to see the the powershell toolkit in my list of downloads at all, and I've had an account since 2015.  I figured I just didn't need the latest update.  Clicking on that link gives me a similar, but slightly different error.

{"title":"Forbidden","status":403,"detail":"**** is forbidden to access : 5e58da8972f71828cfdf9cbb"}

sritam212

Yes i am getting same error now. 

{"title":"Forbidden","status":403,"detail":"SRITAM.MOHANTY is forbidden to access : 5e58da8972f71828cfdf9cbb"}

Is there anything else i need to do? 

Drew_C

Please try this link. It seems links to the beta site aren't redirecting properly:

https://mysupport.netapp.com/site/tools/tool-eula/5e58da8972f71828cfdf9cbb

If you continue to have trouble, let me know!

Community Manager \\ NetApp

sritam212

Great.. Working now and i downloaded the tool kit also 😊

Public