Microsoft Virtualization Discussions

SCOM 2016 and Ontap 8.2.4P6 7-Mode

Dsanches

Hi guys,

I´m using OnCommand Plugin 4.1.1 on my newly created SCOM 2012 environment, I followed the guides and I´m able to collect storage alerts and performance data from my DFM server , but something strange is going on, everyday I receive a lot of critical and warning alarms about latency issues and when I check the latency values they are always HUGE (look the attachment) and of course if I had so high latency values my entire environment would fell apart 🙂

In a first glance, I think (probably) DFM is sending the information in microseconds and SCOM is showing as Milliseconds.

There is something I should check to solve this?

At the other hand, I´m seeing the new 4.1.2 OnCommand Plugin, but there is a statement on release notes about 7-Mode support in SCOM 2012 is being dropped, but is not clear if on 2016 is still supported.

I´ve 2 FAS 8040 Ontap 8.2.4P6 7-Mode in a metrocluster and I really want to monitor them using SCOM.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public