NetApp Learning Services Discussions

NCDA NS0-161 certification - Didn't get confirmation certificate from NetApp

Syamsul_Akbar

Hi Team,

I was take NS0-161 for second attempt.

I was FAILED on My first attempt on 2020-Aug-03, and I triend again for second attempt on 12th Aug 2020 and the result is PASSED.

But until now I didn't get confirmation email from NetApp Certification Program ncp@netapp.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bobshouseofcards

Hi Syamsul -

Every test goes through a verification process following a provisional pass.  That's why the results on exam day are just provisional.  Among other items, I know the review includes checking for patterns of answers that might indicate a problematic test result.

Please understand that I'm not saying you did or didn't do anything.  Rather, something about your test tripped a review flag.  That's all.  And the review can take a while.  I haven't experienced it myself but I know a few who have and it just takes longer to get the final pass.  It can take quit a bit longer.

Advice is to be patient.  There isn't a lot of individual feedback, granted, but you will get a final answer in time.

Bob Greenwald

Senior Systems Engineer, cStor

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

bobshouseofcards

Hi Syamsul -

Every test goes through a verification process following a provisional pass.  That's why the results on exam day are just provisional.  Among other items, I know the review includes checking for patterns of answers that might indicate a problematic test result.

Please understand that I'm not saying you did or didn't do anything.  Rather, something about your test tripped a review flag.  That's all.  And the review can take a while.  I haven't experienced it myself but I know a few who have and it just takes longer to get the final pass.  It can take quit a bit longer.

Advice is to be patient.  There isn't a lot of individual feedback, granted, but you will get a final answer in time.

Bob Greenwald

Senior Systems Engineer, cStor

Syamsul_Akbar

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing me back, and thank you for your reply.

Nice information, really appreciated.

Now I got the certificate from netapp.

Thank you

Syamsul Akbar

Zack-Super

I would also like to ask an NCDA if you could share your materials and question bank with me. Thank you very much

573041054@qq.com thanks again~~

Sergey_Osipov

You can find out a list of topics covered here

https://www.netapp.com/us/services-support/university/certification/ncda.aspx

as well by this link you will find several links to web-based and instructor-led trainings and a short practice test just to give an understanding of what to expect on an exam.

Public