Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

ONTAP Discussions

Aggregate Disks Over-utilized - need clarifications

LaszloR

Hi,

I have many FAS 2552 cluster running ONTAP 9 and I noticed that I am receiving alerts like "Aggregate Disks Over-utilized". What I would like to know is the meaning of this ? Does this mean the aggregates are being requested more IOPS than what they can deliver ? or ?

I guess the question might sound stupid but I would appreciate anyway having some clarifications.

Thanks !

Kenshiro-san

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LaszloR

Hi,

I had the answer in the meantime, please ignore this message.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

LaszloR

Hi,

I had the answer in the meantime, please ignore this message.

View solution in original post

TerryZ

Laszlo, this is a community, please share your answer to help others in the future.

You can answer your own questions.

Lattice

I am also need some clarification on this alert. Please share why this alert is triggering? How can we take care of this particular alert?

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public