Community maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience!

ONTAP Discussions

How to List vfiler local groups with all domain users on 7 mode ?

explorer12

Hi

7-mode netapp

Could anyone help me with cli command or script script listing all vfiler user groups with all accounts (domain and local ) which belong to those groups ?

Kind Regards

explorer

2 REPLIES 2

Sahana

Hi,

Refer https://library.netapp.com/ecmdocs/ECMP1155684/html/GUID-89A9ACCA-501C-42DB-949B-B57B9AFBBB98.html

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

explorer12

Unfortunately those commands which you linked won't  help much

vfiler run filer_name useradmin domainuser list -g group_name

Thhis command above will display just SIDs for one of the groups  Unfortunately cifs lookup "sid" doesn't show names and displays error: STATUS_NONE_MAPPED

I have hundrets of local groups on vFiler so anyway it can be done one by one but needs to be powershell scripted etc

I need to list all domain accounts which are added to those local groups on vFiler

It's like one user/home directory has its own local group and to some of those local groups several domain accunts were added, i need to list them for each local vFiler user group.

Kind Regards

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public